To volunteer send an complete the form below, email, or call (541) 889-7860. All volunteers will complete volunteer orientation and receive training for the various tasks. Tri-County Love INC is a Christian non-profit and those who volunteer must be able to sign that they agree with the Apostle’s Creed.
Below are various positions available for volunteers:
- Donation Receiver: Receives donations and counts and sorts items.
- Donation Cleaner: Cleans donations to prepare for sale or use
- Product Mover: Delivers product to GAP Ministries and other organizations. –
ReNew: Resale With a Heart
- Cashier: Handles money
- Merchandising: Sets up displays of product and assists with keeping the store organized and clean.
- Pricer: Help price product that to be displayed.
- Clearinghouse Receptionist: Answering phones and directing clients to appropriate people.
- Clearinghouse Prayer Volunteer: Calling clients and praying with them.
- Clearinghouse Volunteer: Listening to clients, completing intake and communicating to clients about Clearinghouse information.
- Data Entry Volunteer: Entering in data into the database.
- Office Volunteer: Printing, folding and preparing publications, shredding documents
- Graphic Designer: Creating graphics, brochures, and publications for Love INC
- Donor Volunteer: Enters data about donations.
- Teachers: Leading classes on various topics
- Teachers Assistants: Assisting teachers, including teacher small sections of a class
- Childcare: Supervises and leads children.
- Set Up / Tear Down: Assists in facility preparation and clean up.
- Mentor: Provides accountability and support for participants.